10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami. Krishna Janmashtami is a very big festival which is dedicated to the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu Ji i.e. Lord Shri Krishna Ji. Among all the previous avatars or incarnations of Lord Vishnu Ji, Lord Krishna was the one avatar or incarnation who showed various levels or miraculous deeds in his lifetime.
10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami For Student And Children’s
Lord Krishna Ji was born as the 8th son of Vasudev Ji and Janaki Ji in the sacred place of Mathura. But due to a life threat from his very own Kans Mama, he spent the first few years of his lifetime in the home of Nand Baba Ji and Yashoda Mata Ji at the very sacred fun of Gokul.
It was at the very sacred place of Gokul, where he tried to spread the message of true affection and love with his friend Shrimati Radha Ji. It was only Lord Krishna who established an entire city which goes by the name of ‘Dwarka’ and is situated on the coasts of Gujarat. It was also only Lord Krishna ji who helped the Pandavas emerged victorious in the most important and huge battle of Mahabharata against the mighty and powerful Kauravas.
10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami ( Set – 1 )
- Krishna Janmashtami is a very big and huge festival of Hindus that is celebrated with great pomp and enthusiasm every year.
- Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Lord Shri Krishna Ji every year in our country.
- Lord Shri Krishna Ji is considered and believed as the 8th incarnation of Lord Shri Vishnu Ji.
- It is also said and believed that Lord Shri Krishna Ji was born for protecting the world from all the evils and remove all the difficulties from the entire world.
- Also, he took this incarnation on Earth to play different roles such as a friend, lover, deity, mentor, and teacher, and many more.
- It is Lord Krishna Ji who holds a flute in his hands and embraces a peacock feather on his head.
- Lord Shri Krishna Ji was the one who killed the very cruel king who was known by the name of Kansa and made the people of Mathura free from his very cruel atrocities.
- Lord Shri Krishna Ji was also the only one who gave the supreme knowledge in the form of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Ji.
- Krishna Janmashtami is one festival on which the temples of Shri Krishna Ji are filled with devotees for prayers and worships all across the nation.
- Many individuals and devotees of Lord Shri Krishna Ji observe a complete fast on this day while other people only rely on fruits that entire auspicious day.
10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami ( Set – 2 )
- Krishna Janmashtami is also known as Gokul Ashtami and is celebrated every year on the birth anniversary of Lord Shri Krishna Ji.
- As per the Hindu calendar, Krishna Janmashtami is observed on the 8th day of the month of ‘Bhadrapada’.
- If we go by English Calendar year, then Krishna Janmashtami falls in the month of August and September every year.
- Krishna Janmashtami is a very auspicious and prestigious festival for those people who practice ‘Vaishnavism’, and many sadhus and sannyasi people offer prayer on this auspicious day.
- Lord Shri Krishna Ji was the 8th son of Vasudev Ji and Devaki Ji.
- As he had a life threat from his very own maternal uncle who goes by the name of Mama Kansa, he was sent to Gokul and brought up there.
- When Lord Shri Krishna Ji was born, then the doors of the jails were automatically opened and guards of the jail have slept.
- It was also around that time only that an Akashvaani was made for saving Lord Shri Krishna Ji from his Kansa Mama.
- From there, he was rescued to Gokul where he was brought up along with his big brother ‘Balarama’ by Yashoda Mata and Nand Baba Ji in the few initial years.
- It was Lord Shri Krishna Ji who became the charioteer of Arjuna ji and gave him the supreme knowledge of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Ji, before starting the epic battle and war of Mahabharata.
10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami ( Set – 3 )
- On the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami, individuals either observe complete fast or restrain from eating food that doesn’t consist of onion and garlic.
- Devotees perform kirtans and sing bhajans and celebrate the birth of Lord Shri Krishna Ji at midnight hour.
- Temples of Radha-Krishna Ji are highly and heavily decorated with lightings, garlands, and flowers, and devotees seek blessings of their god by offering prayers.
- As per the Hindu calendar, Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated on the 8th auspicious day of the Bhadrapada month i.e. on the Krishna Paksha.
- Therefore, as you may know, Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated as the birthday or birth anniversary of Lord Shri Krishna Ji.
- Lord Shri Krishna Ji is the 8th incarnation or avatar of Lord Shri Vishnu Ji.
- The birth mother of Lord Shri Krishna Ji was Devaki Mata Ji, but due to a life threat by his very own Kansa Mama, he was raised by Yashoda Mata at the sacred place of Mathura.
- Krishna Janmashtami is a very big festival that is not only celebrated by Hindus across India, but by Hindus who are residing in different parts of the world.
- On the auspicious festival of Krishna Janmashtami, women, children, and elder people along with men observe fast with joy to celebrate this auspicious festival.
- Krishna Janmashtami is a very big festival of Hindus.
10 Lines On Krishna Janmashtami ( Set – 4 )
- This festival especially has importance in the cities of Mathura and Vrindavan.
- These were the cities where Lord Shri Krishna Ji has to spend his childhood.
- Schools and several other institutions remain close on this day.
- The short story on Krishna Ji is arranged for children.
- He was the 8th avatar of Lord Vishnu Ji.
- People also fly kites on Krishna Janmashtami.
- A ‘Handi’ competition is also arranged at many places.
- Krishna Ji was brought up in Gokul.
- He also saved the people of Mathura from cruel king Kansa.
- All in all, Krishna Janmashtami is a very auspicious festival.
Krishna Janmashtami is one of the popular festivals celebrated in India. We’ve present 10 lines on the same. We hope you’ve liked this article.